Hello hello. I submitted my entry for the "My Toy" contest over at Digital Tutors and have not yet heard back. Fingers are crossed but I gotta admit there ended up to be a lot of good entries. One was a Transformer that actually transformed! My entry turned out to be just a turntable like most of the entries because I had too little time to rig and animate. I am really happy with how he turned out considering the time frame and the amount of troubleshooting I had to do on the transferring from ZBRush to Maya. Its just a turntable but I have plans for this guy in future.
I don't know if I mentioned it before but because of the contest I have been invited into a collaborative 3D project called "Fishing for Monsters". So far I have signed up for the character design and preproduction development and will be a part of the modeling process later on in the project.
No comments:
Post a Comment