Below is the last batch of heads I drew before the Saturday deadline. More coming soon!
P.S. I was approved to do a full render after the votes are in. This will aid the rest of the process so we all have something to refer to... plus it'll get me some experience in painting in Photoshop, something else I've dearly wanted to do but haven't had the chance to do.
1 comment:
Scott Yoo said...
Dude, your skill with a stylus has improved vastly since the last time I saw your stuff. I'm really impressed!! (Disclaimer: I'm your dad, and I'm supposed to blow smoke where the sun don't shine. That said, my comments are what has distilled out after the smoke blowing happens.)
Your head study is excellent. When you can, add some eyeballs to "Carpe Diem Dude"; he looks like a demon--not the kind of guy you could beleive who is seizing the day and living life in the present, like his cap says.... The dude spooks me out.
Love, Dad
Post a Comment