*PS. Java makes my brain hurt.
Update: Soldier Boy
So I worked on the model last night a bit and then I woke up to "Brad!" Yep, I had fallen asleep sitting in my chair, hand on mouse, glasses on the floor. I really now how to show myself a good time eh? Any how, here is further progress on my Jason Hammel soldier boy. One thing I forgot to mention before: this model is just the first of two. After that will come a set, some instruments and an animation to a music video. This is all going to be a long process because of my other projects I'm working on (comic book, linolium print making, bleach painting, Meta-UFC drawing...) One step at a time though.
*PS. Java makes my brain hurt.
*PS. Java makes my brain hurt.
Labels:
3D,
Digital Tutors,
Soldier Boy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment