Fishing for Monsters

The preproduction process has been short but fun. Our project manager decided to have all final drawings by Saturday night. I think this is wise to keep the project rolling. If left open, no deadlines, no solid decisions, the project will probably fall apart. I fully understand that. Case in point, the GWJGames project I was a part of fell through the cracks because of the lack of structure. Now I don't know if this includes fully rendered drawings or just the penciling ideas stage (hopefully the latter, it'd be weird jumping in without a finished drawn idea).

There is a lot of sketches this time around but I haven't been keeping up to date on the blog lately... Terrible twos or not, Its hard when your kid is so much fun! Also, feel free to leave comments or critiques any time, I wont get my feelings hurt. :^D= Really though, I'm just trying to make sure these updates are going out (Sally wasn't receiving the updates through yahoo at first).


Fish fishing


Colossal Squid


Studies


Some options on nationality and facial structure.


The Catch - A quick scene idea I had last night before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment