Been a little while, I know, I know but I have been staying busy. I am excited to announce on our design work here at Metagraphics. Ian and I (mostly Ian, he's better at the business stuff, proposals and such) nabbed ourselves a design job for a local start up. Its a Chico based Fertilizer company called Green Trees and we were hired to come up with the identity and branding for their company. Ian and I both spent a few weeks jotting down ideas and sketches for our meeting with Green Trees last Monday, which went very well.
Why
I am so excited is because Green Trees chose two of my designs to use for their company! Below are the two sketches I made and are now in the process of further developing. Ian is working on the layout design for the 5 gallon bucket labels. I'll be posting the finals as they are approved, till then...
Happy Days everyone!

Cornucopia Logo

Gardener Design
No comments:
Post a Comment