Okay, so I meant to do this yesterday but I got crazy busy. Anyhow, Here is an in-game screen shot of the Spy's Smokebomb. I tell you what, it's pretty comical to see people lunging in death from being stabbed in the back with a ball! As of right now it is taking the place of the Kunai and will be until I can make up some animations for its real purpose (cloaking). You'll notice that there are a few more tweaks to go but this is basically final aside from placement.
As requested on the forums, I toned down the normals a little but kept the same texture. I also changed to color of the cork to be less drastic of a yellow as requested. What's next is some placement adjusting and I'm going to work on getting the Scout's Mom to show up a little better when the bump isn't as predominate. I was trying to rely on the bump to show her outline but there are light situations that cause the phong to wash out the bump all together.
First three renders are from Maya, just the bomb with textures, just the normals (no diffuse) and everything together with specular. Fallowing is the in game render for both Red and Blu team. (And yes, I know I spelled blue wrong. It's an abbreviation of an in game company)
Click the images for a hi res view!
No comments:
Post a Comment