I hope everyone had a fun-filled Memorial Day in honor of our hero's. Unfortunately our weather has been less than nice so stayed in. It's been way too long since I've posted here and I apologize. Life happens and we move on though, so here I am with new content. Throughout this week I'll be posting some of my current works that have come and gone. We'll start the week off with our new shirts!

Green Tree's is now "Mr. B's Green Trees" due to some copyrights and legal issues with the original name. I for one like the new name, it has a nice ring to it and gives the Scarecrow an identity himself. The guys over at GT had shirts printed up and they look fantastic. I am happy with where this project has brought me in the past few months. More importantly, our clients are fanatically impressed and thrilled with the final. Below is myself modeling the cool new shirts and soon to come will be the buckets with labels.

Enjoy!


4 comments:

JohnnyC said...

What a handsome man. Dude, is that your evil twin? What is green trees? Why am I asking so many questions? Naturally inquisitive Johnny at your service. All is well here at Munkyfun, our game should release soon. Hope all is well with you and your fam. Nice to see your still a poser, ha, ha.

Jonna said...

That looks AWESOME! Love your photo too. You look good in double.

-Brad A. Yoo- said...

Ah-hahaha. You are a crack up John! Good to hear you and your lovely bride are doing good. GT is a local start up company that produces enhanced fertilizer for maximum growth. Yep, I know what you're thinking, but the answer is now. I wouldn't rub it on any extra body parts, it could produce burns or lack of growth. :^)=

Cool beans on the game. Let me know when it releases! I have a game I worked on recently too so come back soon to see after its public. Dude, do you have a facebook?

-Brad A. Yoo- said...

LOL, thanks Jonna. I keep telling Sally we should get a double in the house. It'd be great neither of us would have any chores to do... but it could end up like Multiplicity. The more Brad's there are the more retarded to become... it'd be a quick conversion.

Post a Comment