Team Fortress 2 Spy pack/Green Trees

Hello peoples, I have been busy with a couple of projects making me very happy and my portfolio closer to being ready.

Here at Metagraphics I finished the Green Trees illustrations and received a more than happy approval from both owners, Matt and Jason. Ian only has a few small revisions to make on the label design and we're done. I'll be posting that soon. So, labels should be printed and arrive by the end of March while the T-shirts should be here by next week! Sooo excited. Nothing better than seeing your work on a shirt, I tell you what! Check out the final illustrations for the label below.


Green Trees Scarecrow - Bloom and Grow Mix

I've sent Goods4U the second round of logos for review and once we have a decision I'll have that up here soon. I am also starting on the DuckyElephant logo so keeps your eyes on the look out.

I have also been working diligently on some art comps and began modeling for a video game; Team Fortress 2. A truly unique game with just as unique of an opportunity to have your work massively spread all across the world. For anyone who isn't familiar with TF2, it is a highly stylized online first person shooter where people all over the world play head to head in teams up to 32 players (Red vs Blu). There are 9 unique classes with different weapons , yadda yadda yadda... very fun, very addicting game. Check out the trailer here.

So the makers of TF2, Valve, has created a way to contribute to the game. People can create their own weapons, and hats for the game with the possibility of it becoming full featured items. Think of it as an open ended player contribution contest. The hitch: Not all items that are submitted are selected to be permanent items in the game. So this could end up being a cool underground weapon upgrade that never sees the light of day. The benefits: If accepted you have a way cool padding for your resume. Also if accepted, purchased items through the game are given as royalties to the creator of such content. Most important, I am having a fantastic time creating my pack for the Spy and am learning a whole new direction of designing I'll use for future creative processes.

I am posting all of my drawings and notes on the Steam community forums here . The online community has been very supportive through the process. Check out my posts but worry not I'll be adding the pics here too in the near future. Till then here is a quick render of the Ninja Mask I've been working up. Cross your fingers for me!

1 comment:

Juan said...

hey brad! its Juan, I added you on steam :) id: PrettyhateM

Post a Comment