Inspirational Thought

Inspiration can indeed come from anywhere. While listening to Jango I like to browse through the photos of other people who listen to music similar to myself. I have been trying to build my army of artists through Jango by requesting friends when I see someone with artistic talent. All in all it serves no purpose but you never know where you might get a referral for work.


As I'm looking through profile thumbnails I come across, what I thought was a cool painting of an archer(image below). My brain processed it as a nice array of warm color's, the archer's bow drawn, ready for release as the autumn leaves shutter in the faint wind. I had already decided, "Now here is an artiste!" and I was ready, finger poised, "This guy/girl is going on my friend list for sure." As their Jango homepage loaded I laughed to myself. It was an old Calvin and Hobbs image.

It just goes to show how flow and movement goes into art to create a sense of life. Still inspired by the original thumbnail I did a quick sketch.



No comments:

Post a Comment